ExpressVPN is getting in on the Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday sales by offering their premium service for 49% off. That’s only $6.67 USD a month for the first 15 months when you sign up for a one-year subscription. Here’s how to easily lock in this incredible VPN Black Friday deal:
- Head over to the official ExpressVPN website.
- Click the “Get ExpressVPN” button.
- Choose the 12-month plan that offers the 49% off savings, add your email, and check out.
- Download the VPN software from ExpressVPN.com.
- Log in with the account you set up in step 3 and start enjoying your new internet freedom and security.
If you’ve been scouring the internet for the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales, the security of your personal information may have crossed your mind. You might have a good antivirus and maybe even a free VPN, but is that enough? Unfortunately, it’s probably not. However, there’s good news. Right now is the perfect time to upgrade your online security with ExpressVPN’s Black Friday deal on their premium VPN service. Read on for the details about this year’s ExpressVPN Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
ExpressVPN’s Black Friday Deal Details
The 2021 ExpressVPN Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale offers 49% off the normal price for 15 months. The extended ExpressVPN Cyber Monday deal gives you the chance to upgrade your internet security with one of the best VPN services for only $6.67 a month when you sign up for a one-year subscription.
If you’re not sure you want to commit to a year subscription, no problem. ExpressVPN gives all customers a no-hassle 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. This means you can try it out and decide if it’s right for you. Then, if you decide it’s not the best fit for your needs, ExpressVPN will give you a full refund within your first 30 days.
How long does the ExpressVPN Black Friday sale run?
This year, many retailers are offering special deals all month long, including the best VPN providers such as ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN allows you to purchase at any point between November first and the end of the month.
Unlike some of the other VPN Black Friday deals currently happening, the 2021 ExpressVPN Black Friday sale doesn’t use a countdown timer the moment you enter the website. This means you can take your time and make a considerate choice on whether or not you’d like to make use of ExpressVPN’s deal.
How to Grab the ExpressVPN Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deal
ExpressVPN’s single-page signup process makes it easy and fast to secure the ExpressVPN Black Friday deals. Use the six steps below to lock in the $6.67 per month VPN Black Friday deal when you set up ExpressVPN.
- Head over to the ExpressVPN website.
- Click “Get ExpressVPN” to head over to the subscription plan page.
- Choose the 12-month subscription plan in ExpressVPN’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal.
- Scroll down and add your email address.
- Continue scrolling and add your payment information. ExpressVPN accepts more payment options than most. These options include credit cards (including Diners Card), PayPal, Bitcoin, Mint, GiroPay, OneCard, and WebMoney.
- Download the ExpressVPN software from ExpressVPN.com and log in with your account.
Now you can choose an appropriate VPN server, and start enjoying your new internet freedom and security.
The Advantages of ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN has been a top VPN service for a long time, and that’s not just because of its streaming capabilities. This VPN powerhouse is one of our top 5 VPNs because it offers a great experience when it comes to speed, safety, servers, and user-friendliness. Below are just a few of the ExpressVPN advantages you can get for $6.67 per month this Black Friday.
User-friendly purchase, setup, and interface
We’ve already covered how easy purchasing and downloading ExpressVPN is, but we can’t forget to mention how easy the VPN service itself is to use. ExpressVPN is intuitive with a clear, self-explanatory design. The menu placement, on/off button, and server information are simple and straightforward. This makes it the perfect VPN for beginners.
Servers and speed for safe internet access
One of the biggest reasons ExpressVPN is chosen by shoppers is its extensive VPN server list and speed. VPNs can cause internet speeds to lag, because you’re adding another stop between you and your intended destination.
What sets ExpressVPN apart from the less expensive and free VPN services, is its ability to maintain much of the user’s internet speed when in use. This is partly because of the servers’ quality and partly because of the sheer amount of servers available. Simply put, since there’s a great chance you’ll be able to find a server close to you, your connection has less distance to travel and thus you maintain a lot of your speed. Even if you need to connect to a server far away (to stream a local stream in another country, for instance), the servers still provide exceptional speeds.
Other ExpressVPN advantages
Although the two advantages above already make ExpressVPN’s Black Friday sale worth checking out, there are many more amazing benefits ExpressVPN offers to users:
- Available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux
- 256-bit encryption, strong VPN protocols, and a no-log policy
- Kill switch to ensure your system and data is protected in case your VPN loses connection
- Unlocks Netflix, HBO, Disney+ and other streaming services
- Great for torrenting
- Built-in speed tests to help you choose the fastest servers
- 24/7 customer support
- Very easy to use VPN
- Perfect for anonymous browsing, downloading, and streaming (i.e. Netflix)
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries
Want to know more about ExpressVPN? Read our full ExpressVPN Review.
More Black Friday VPN Deals
If you’re still on the fence about trying out ExpressVPN with its 30-day money-back guarantee, there are a few other noteworthy Black Friday VPN deals in 2021. In fact, many of the best VPN providers have amazing Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales going on. Below are some of the 2021 Black Friday and Cyber Monday VPN sales you can grab with just a few clicks of a mouse.
- For a great user-friendly VPN that doesn’t skimp on servers, head over to our article on CyberGhost VPN’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals.
- If security is your must-have, check out the NordVPN Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals for 2021 article for strong encryption, high-level security, and no-log policy.
- To get a VPN at a great price with a money-back guarantee, learn more about the best Surfshark VPN Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals here.
- For a huge server network and a sure focus on online privacy, have a look at the Private Internet Access Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals.
For even more Cybersecurity Black Friday deals, check out all Black Friday and Cyber Monday VPN & Cybersecurity Deals for 2021.
Whatever your question is about the ExpressVPN Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, we’re here to help. Below are our most frequently asked questions. Just click on a question to read the answer.
Yes, ExpressVPN does go on sale from time to time and Black Friday is the perfect time for a great deal. Right now, ExpressVPN is on sale for $6.67 a month, that’s 49% off the regular monthly price. Want to know how to lock in this deal? Read our full article here.
ExpressVPN is one of the more expensive VPNs, but you get an incredible VPN in return. It is a great investment for your online safety and privacy. ExpressVPN’s normal monthly price is $12.95 per month, but you can save when you purchase a longer subscription. The price drops to $9.99 per month for a six-month subscription and $6.67 per month when you sign up for a year with their current Black Friday deal. Check out our article for the full details.
ExpressVPN offers its service with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means that you can try out ExpressVPN and cancel within 30 days to receive a full refund. Although this is not exactly the same as getting ExpressVPN for free, you can at least try it before you’re locked in.