LeBron James’s Western Conference will go head-to-head with Kevin Durant’s Eastern Conference in a “clash of the titans” Sunday night. The NBA All-Star Game kicks off Sunday Feb. 20th at 8 PM (ET) on TNT.
Even if you’re not in the United States, you can access the All-Star Game with SlingTV and a VPN.
- Select a VPN provider. We recommend Surfshark for live sports streaming.
- Sign up and create an account with Surfshark on their website.
- Download the VPN on the device you’d like to stream the NBA All-Star Game on.
- Launch the VPN software and log into your new account.
- Select a server located in the United States.
- Navigate to SlingTV on your mobile or web browser. If you’re not a subscriber, take advantage of their free 3-day trial.
- Find their stream of TNT and enjoy the 2022 NBA All-Star Game!
With the Super Bowl finished and the Winter Olympics dying down, sports fans are turning their attention toward the 2022 NBA All-Star Game. Tip-off is set for Sunday, Feb. 20 at 8 PM (ET) as Kevin Durant’s Eastern Conference squares off against LeBron James’s Western Conference at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio.
This is truly an all-star lineup you can’t miss. But if you’re outside the USA, you might struggle to find a reliable stream that you can use to watch the 2022 NBA All-Star Game. Luckily, there is a way that you can still watch this thrilling event even if you’re abroad. You just need to use a VPN.
How to Watch the 2022 NBA All-Star Game Free from Anywhere
TNT is broadcasting the 2022 NBA All-Star game in the United States. To access a live stream of TNT, you’ll need a streaming provider that carries it — like SlingTV, YouTube TV or Hulu + Live TV.
Problem is, you can’t use these sites outside of the United States. This is mainly due to geo-blocking. Websites use your IP address to determine your location, and if you’re not within their broadcasting region you’ll be blocked from viewing their content. Try to access SlingTV from your Airbnb in Mexico City, for example, and you’ll be met with an error message stating: “This content is not available in your region.”
Want to watch the NBA All-Star Game no matter where you are in the world? You’ll just need a VPN to change your IP address to an American one. Once you’re connected to a VPN’s American server, SlingTV or YouTube TV will unlock their digital gates.
Step-by-step guide: Watch the 2022 NBA All-Star Game with a VPN
Installing a VPN is quick and easy. You can follow our easy step-by-step guide below to install a VPN on your device and watch the game within minutes:
- Choose a VPN provider. We can highly recommend Surfshark when it comes to streaming live sports. Surfshark offers excellent connection speeds, stability and reliability.
- Create an account with the VPN provider. You’ll need to create a username and password. You can do this by following the steps on-screen. Make sure to take advantage of Surfshark’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Very user-friendly and works with Netflix and torrents
- 30-day money-back guarantee. No questions asked!
- Cheap with many extra options
- Download the VPN on your device. You can download Surfshark from their site via the box above, or from most of your favorite app stores.
- Launch your VPN and log into your account. Use the credentials you created at sign-up.
- Connect to a US server. Make sure the VPN is connected and running.
- Now navigate to SlingTV. If you’re not a subscriber, take advantage of their free 3-day trial to watch the All-Star Game on TNT for free!
More ways to watch the 2022 NBA All-Star Game
Though SlingTV will get you out the cheapest, here are a few other ways you can watch the NBA All-Star Game. If you’re outside the country where the stream is based, you’ll need to connect your VPN to a server there. So if you want to watch via Sky Sports, you’ll need to connect to a VPN server in the UK.
Here’s a rundown of streaming providers that are carrying the NBA All-Star Game.
|Hulu + Live TV||US|
Should You Use a Free VPN to Stream The 2022 NBA All-Star Game?
If you’re looking for the right VPN to use, you might come across some free VPNs. While it’s tempting to use these to watch the 2022 NBA All-Star Game, but we recommend you avoid them. This is because free VPNs often come with several drawbacks that can affect your streaming experience.
- Speed and connections: Free VPNs often have speed limitations. This means that even if you’re connected to fast internet you might still be struggling with lags and delays in your live stream thanks to poor connections.
- Data and bandwidth limits: The daily data limit on free VPNs is usually around 500 MB, which won’t be enough to watch the entirety of the 2022 NBA All-Star Game. Considering that streaming can take up to 1 GB of data an hour, you’d never make it through the game without paying for more data.
- Not enough servers: When using free VPNs, you might have a limited selection of global servers to choose from. This means that you might even struggle to find a server in the United States that you can use to stream the 2022 NBA All-Star Game from.
2022 NBA All-Star Game Details
The 2022 NBA All-Star Game will be starting on Sunday, Feb. 20 at 8 PM (ET) at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio. The teams have already been selected, and you can see the full lineups below. The two team captains, LeBron James and Kevin Durant were selected based on who received the most fan votes in their respective conferences. Durant is injured, so Jayso Tatum takes his place as starter.
2022 NBA All-Star Lineup
You can check out the full 2022 NBA All-Star Game lineups below, both starters and reserves.
Team Kevin Durant (Eastern Conference)
|Erik Spoelstra (Coach)||Miami Heat|
|Joel Embiid||Philadelphia 76ers|
|Ja Morant||Memphis Grizzlies|
|Jayson Tatum||Boston Celtics|
|Trae Young||Atlanta Hawks|
|Andrew Wiggins||Golden State Warriors|
|Devin Booker (Coach)||Phoenix Suns|
|Karl-Anthony Towns||Minnesota Timberwolves|
|Zach LaVine||Chicago Bulls|
|Dejounte Murray||San Antonio Spurs|
|Khris Middleton||Milwaukee Bucks|
|LaMelo Ball||Charlotte Hornets|
|Rudy Gobert||Utah Jazz|
Team Lebron James (Western Conference)
|Monty Williams (Coach)||Phoenix Suns|
|LeBron James||Los Angeles Lakers|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo||Milwaukee Bucks|
|Stephen Curry||Golden State Warriors|
|DeMar DeRozan||Chicago Bulls|
|Nikola Jokic||Denver Nuggets|
|Luka Doncic||Dallas Mavericks|
|Darius Garland||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|Chris Paul||Phoenix Suns|
|Jimmy Butler||Miami Heat|
|Donovan Mitchell,||Utah Jazz|
|Fred VanVleet,||Toronto Raptors|
|James Harden||Philadelphia 76ers|
NBA All-Star Weekend Line-Up
Sunday’s big game is just winding down a big weekend of NBA All-Star Events. Here’s the rundown of what’s happened, and what’s coming.
Friday, February 18th
- Ruffles NBA Celebrity All-Star Game: 7 p.m. at Wolstein Center
- Clorox Rising Stars: 9 p.m. at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Saturday, February 19th
- NBA All-Star Practice: 11 a.m. at Wolstein Center
- NBA x HBCU Classic (Morgan State vs. Howard Univ.): 2 p.m. at Wolstein Center
- State Farm All-Star Saturday Night (Taco Bell Skills Challenge, MTN Dew 3-Point Contest, AT&T Slam Dunk Competition): 8 p.m. at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Sunday, February 20th
- NBA G League Next Gem Game (G League Ignite vs. Cleveland Charge): 2 p.m. at Wolstein Center
- NBA All-Star Game: 8 p.m. at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse