The 2021 Division I NCAA men’s basketball championship games began on March 18th, 2021 in stadiums around Indiana, and the finals are played on April 5th, 2021, at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. According to sports analysts, The Gonzaga Bulldogs are a favorite for this year’s winner, but you never know what will happen! What is certain is that the 2021 NCAA Final Four will be one to remember.
The remainder of the schedule set for the 2021 NCAA men’s basketball championship bracket is the Final Four, which will take place on saturday, April 3rd (Baylor vs Houston, Gonzaga vs UCLA) at 5 PM and 8:30 PM ET respectively at Lucas Oil Stadium Unity. After that, the National Championship game is set to be played at 9 PM ET on April 5th at the same location.
The US’s CBS television channel has the full broadcast rights for the Final Four and National Championship NCAA basketball games. The tournament will also be broadcast on several channels and platforms in the U.S. which you can find listed below. Want to watch the NCAA Final Four or National Championship game live? Check out the broadcasters below. There are even some options if you’re outside of the US, which we will talk about later.
Where to Watch the NCAA Basketball Final Four and Finals?
For U.S. viewers both inside and outside the U.S., the following platforms and channels below are covering the action. There are several options where you can catch the games live, which are;
- CBS TV
- Sling TV
- NCAA official website (Cable Subscription Required)
- YouTube TV (Free Trial)
- AT&T TV
- Hulu (Free Trial)
- Paramount+ (CBS) (Free Trial)
- fuboTV (Free Trial)
Outside of the US, these are some of the online broadcasters you can visit to watch NCAA basketball:
|Europe, Africa, Middle East||ESPN Player||https://www.espnplayer.com/|
Want to Watch NCAA Basketball Outside of the US? Try ESPN Player
For viewers outside of the U.S. who would like to watch the remainder of the tournament live, ESPN Player is the recommended way to go. ESPN Player is available in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. ESPN Player also has a free trial, which means you can watch for free! With a VPN, you can even watch it from outside Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Because you pay for a subscription with PayPal, you don’t need an American credit card.
Below are the recommended steps you need to follow to be able to watch online on ESPN Player from the comfort of your home, hotel room, or wherever you may be outside of the U.S.! With a free trial, you can sign up for ESPN Player and watch the remainder of the NCAA tournament free of charge.
Step-by-Step Guide For Watching NCAA Basketball Abroad
If you want to catch the action and are outside of the U.S., you will need to use a Virtual Private Network to change your IP address to a European IP address. We have done some research and found that you can catch the NCAA Final Four and National Championship live on ESPN Player from outside of the U.S., using ExpressVPN.
Follow the following steps to setup ExpressVPN and ESPN Player:
- First, get a subscription to a proper VPN. We recommend using ExpressVPN:
- Very easy to use VPN
- Perfect for anonymous browsing, downloading, and streaming (i.e. Netflix)
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries
- Go to “Products” in the upper tab and select your platform
- Sign up and select the desired plan; all plans come with the 30-day-money-back-guarantee (which you can use to get your money back after the event, if you so please)
- You can download the ExpressVPN app on all your devices and enable it
- Connect to a server (location) in Europe, Africa, or the Middle East.
- Once you have completed these steps, you can sign up for ESPN Player that officially streams live NCAA games in high quality;
- Go to the espnplayer.com website
- Sign-up for the free trial service and start watching the final stages of March Madness right now! You only get charged after the free trial is over, so if you cancel your subscription right after you watch the National Championship game on April 5th for free!
Disclaimer: Remember that ESPN Player free trial must be canceled before the 7 day period is up for charges not to occur, and can only be used once every 12 months.