Eintracht Frankfurt and Scotland’s Rangers will battle it out for the prestigious Europa League title this week. The 2022 UEFA Europa League final kicks off at 8:00 PM local Spanish time (GMT+2) on Wednesday, May 18. If you don’t have access to a good stream, a VPN can help you out. We’ve got all the information you need to live stream the final for free!
Here’s an easy guide you can follow to catch all the action:
- Sign up for a VPN service. NordVPN is our pick for the 2022 Europa League. Its got a wide network of servers and great speeds which will give you a fantastic viewing experience.
- Download and install the VPN app from the provider’s website.
- Log in to the app using the credentials that you created when signing up.
- Connect to a server in Austria.
- Head over to the Servus TV website.
- Find the stream for the 2022 Europa League Final.
- Enjoy the action!
The 2022 UEFA Europa League Final is just around the corner and football fans could not be more excited! Two teams face off for all the glory, and to make their respective cities and countries proud. German side Eintracht Frankfurt takes on Scotland’s Rangers on Wednesday, May 18 in what promises to be an exciting cup final.
The match kicks off from the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium in Seville, Spain at 8:00 PM (BST). For American fans, that’ll be 2:00 PM (EST).
We’re nearing the end of the football season in Europe, and the 2022 Europa League Final is one of the biggest games of the season. We’ve got all the information you need to catch all the action, including information on some great free streams. We’ll even show you how a VPN can help you out if your regular streams are geo-blocked.
Watch the 2022 UEFA Europa League Final Live and For Free
Football matches like the Europa League final only come around once a year. If you find yourself traveling around that time, or if you live in a place where a streaming subscription is too expensive, streaming the match could be a problem.
Streaming platforms check your IP address to determine your physical location. This way they block access to people who are located outside their licensed region. This means that even if you have a valid subscription, you might not be able to watch the 2022 Europa League final.
The good news is that there is a simple tool that can help you overcome geo-blocking. A VPN or Virtual Private Network allows you to change your IP address, making it seem like you are accessing the streaming site from another country. It’s the perfect tool to help you access free and legal streams in other countries.
One great option is Servus TV in Austria. With a VPN, you can stream the 2022 UEFA Europa League final for free. What’s more? You don’t even have to provide any personal or card information, or sign-up, to use Servus TV. Below is a step-by-step guide to help you out:
Step-by-step guide on watching the Europa League Final free with a VPN
- Pick a VPN provider and set up a subscription. For streaming sports like football matches, we recommend NordVPN. Its combination of super-fast speeds and a large number of servers makes it the perfect option.
- NordVPNOur pickOur pickDeal:Only $3.29 a month for a two-year subscription with a 30-day money-back guarantee!From$3.299.3
- Excellent protection and a large network of servers
- Nice and pleasing application
- No logs
- Download and install the VPN app onto your streaming device. NordVPN works on all major operating systems such as iOS, macOS, Linux, Windows, and Android.
- Open the app and log in with your sign-up credentials.
- Connect to a server. To watch the 2022 Europa League Final on Servus TV, connect to a server in Austria.
- Head over to the streaming site and find the stream for the Eintracht Frankfurt vs. Rangers final.
- Enjoy the thrilling football action!
If you’re looking for a stream with English language commentary, you could check out Stan Sports in Australia, or FuboTV in the United States. In Step 5, you would just need to connect to a server either in Australia or the US.
Stan Sports and FuboTV offer a free trial of their services. However, both sites will ask you to provide information like your name, email address, and credit/debit card details to access their streams. If you use them, remember to cancel your subscription before the free trial period expires.
Where to Watch the 2022 Europa League Final
UEFA club football competitions have a ravenous global fan following. This means that most parts of the world will have a broadcaster carrying the Europa League final. The table below contains a list of countries and which channel or streaming service will carry the 2022 Europa League final.
If you have access to any of these streams, but are located outside the broadcasting region, you can use a VPN and switch to a server in the country where the stream is based.
|Austria||ServusTV, ORF, Sky Austria|
|Azerbaijan||CBC Sport, AlmaSport TV|
|Belgium||Telenet, SBS VRT, RTBF, beTV, AB3|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Arena Sport|
|Brazil||SBT, ESPN, TV Cultura|
|Caribbean||Flow Sports, SportsMax|
|China||Tencent, iQIYI, Alibaba|
|Czech Republic||Česká Televize, Sport 1|
|France||Canal+, M6, RMC Sport|
|Germany||RTL, Servus TV|
|Hong Kong SAR||beIN|
|Italy||Sky Italia, DAZN|
|Kazakhstan||QazSport, Q Sport League, AlmaSport TV|
|Kosovo||Arena Sport, Artmotion|
|Kyrgyzstan||Q Sport, Almasport TV|
|Latin America (Excluding Brazil)||ESPN|
|Macau SAR||TDM Desporto|
|North Macedonia||Arena Sport|
|Portugal||SIC, Sport TV, Canal 11|
|Slovenia||Arena Sport, Sportklub, Pro Plus|
|South Korea||SPO TV|
|Switzerland||blue+, CH Media|
|Tajikistan||Varzish TV, AlmaSport TV|
|United Kingdom||BT Sport|
|United States||CBS, TUDN Deportes|
Unlicensed streaming sites are also an alternative option to watch sports like football. Though we recommend that you rely on legal streams. Unlicensed sites do not have a great track record with safety, so if you decide to use one, make sure you use a VPN to protect yourself.
Can I Watch the Europa League With a Free VPN?
Free VPNs claim to offer the functionality of a premium VPN, but at no cost. It is only natural to wonder if they are a viable option to help you watch the 2022 Europa League final. However, free VPNs suffer from crucial drawbacks which make them less than ideal for streaming football matches.
- Caps on data: Most free VPNs have daily or monthly limits on data. Once a user exceeds their limit, the quality of their streaming experience drops considerably. To make matters worse, the data caps are usually not enough to stream a whole football match in high definition.
- Speed issues: Another big concern with free VPNs is that they offer significantly slower speeds than their premium counterparts. This means that your stream will take a long time to buffer and may even pause frequently. This leads to a rather unpleasant viewing experience
- Limited server network: Free VPNs have fewer server options than premium VPNs, and they are usually concentrated in a few regions. If the free VPN does not have a server in Austria, you won’t even be able to access Servus TV’s free stream of the final.
If you’re only looking for a VPN to watch the Europa League, and don’t want to shell out the asking price, you could avail NordVPN’s 30-day free trial. This way you can try out NordVPN for a limited period. You can cancel the trial at any point within 30 days and get all your money back.
2022 Europe League Final: What to Expect
We’re finally here, the 2022 Europa League final. And boy, has it had its share of surprises. Very few people would’ve picked either Eintrach Frankfurt or the Rangers to make it this far, but that’s what makes it even more special.
This season, Eintracht Frankfurt has played the role of giant killers to perfection, taking out FC Barcelona and West Ham United in the last two rounds. They will be the team in form and the favorites heading into the final. Fans will look forward to big performances from the likes of Rafael Borre and Kevin Trap.
Their opponents, the Rangers, will be looking to win their second-ever European trophy in club history, 50 years after their last success. The Rangers have already knocked out two German teams this year, Borussia Dortmund, and RB Leipzig, and will look to add a third scalp shortly.
Rangers fans hope that Ryan Jack and Kemar Roofe can be fit in time for the finals. They will also expect a huge night from their captain, James Tavernier.
While both teams will have their eyes on the trophy, there is more up for grabs. The winner of the match will also automatically qualify for next season’s UEFA Champions League, and a chance to compete with the biggest clubs in football!