Are you interested in trying out NordVPN? Follow these steps to use NordVPN risk-free for 30 days!
- Head over to https://nordvpn.com/.
- Click on “Get NordVPN” and choose a plan.
- Enter your payment information and create your account.
- Active your account through the email confirmation.
- Download NordVPN and enjoy the service.
- Cancel your account within 30 days to get your full refund.
With its advanced security, high speeds, and reliable servers, NordVPN is the most popular VPN service available today. It’s no wonder so many people are interested in trying out their service to see if it’s a good fit. For more information about NordVPN, you can check out our full review. Would you like to try out a NordVPN free trial to see all of its options without committing to a NordVPN subscription? We’ll tell you how to get this done.
Getting a Free Trial with NordVPN
While there isn’t an actual “free trial” available with NordVPN, they offer a different way to use their service risk-free for 30 days. To use this trial period, you need to create an account and make your initial payment, which you’ll get back if you contact NordVPN within the 30-day window to request a full refund.
It doesn’t matter which NordVPN subscription you choose when you sign up. As long as you speak to their customer service department within the 30-day money-back guarantee period, you can get your money back and cancel your account. This will allow you to test NordVPN’s complete service without spending a penny.
How to Get a NordVPN Free Trial Account (30 Days)
Getting your NordVPN free trial account takes just a couple of steps: first you create your account, then you enjoy the service risk-free, and, before the 30 days are up, you contact customer support for you money back. Here’s how that works:
- Visit https://nordvpn.com/.
- Click on “Get NordVPN” and choose one of the subscriptions. The 30-day money-back guarantee works on all the different plans. Do remember that you’ll need to pay the initial cost of the subscription. If you plan on using the service beyond its money-back guarantee, it’s cheaper to sign up for a long term plan than to pay month-to-month.
- Enter your email address, payment details, and account details.
- Activate your NordVPN account through the confirmation you receive via email.
- Create your password for the service.
- Download NordVPN to your device.
- Open NordVPN and login to your NordVPN account.
- Start using the VPN service by choosing a server and connecting to it.
- Before the 30 days are over, cancel your NordVPN subscription through customer support.
Please note that if you decide to pay for the service using Bitcoin or anonymous crypto, it might be more difficult to get your money back. If you plan on canceling before the 30 days are finished, it’s better to play it safe and choose a different payment method, such as credit card or PayPal.
How to Get Your Refund from NordVPN
After enjoying your first few weeks of NordVPN, you might decide to cancel your subscription and get your money back. This is easy to do:
- Visit NordVPN’s website and go to the “Help” section. Launch the live chat by clicking on the speech bubble with the question mark in the lower right corner.
- Ask the chat bot for a payment refund for your subscription. You’ll be transferred to an agent through live chat support.
- Tell support that you want to cancel and request a refund. They’ll ask you what card or payment method you used to sign up with.
- Give them the necessary information so they can process the refund.
- Close the chat window once they confirm cancellation.
- Wait for five to ten business days for the money to be returned to your account.
You don’t need to give a specific reason for canceling. Just note that the customer service agent might ask you why you’re canceling your account so they can use it as feedback while they complete the refund. Simply saying you don’t want to be tied to a fixed subscription should be sufficient here.
Of course, if you want your money back, you do have to make sure you contact support within 30 days from the moment you created your account. Otherwise, the guarantee period will have passed and you might be able to cancel your account, but without getting your payment back.
Free VPN vs Free Trial Period
The advantage of using the NordVPN free trial period is that you have full access to all premium features of the VPN. This includes access to their support services and their complete server network, as well as unlimited bandwidth. Using a free trial is the best way to find out whether NordVPN is a good fit for you. However, there are also VPNs that are completely free of charge, indefinitely. So why would you choose the NordVPN free trial instead? There are a couple of different reasons.
A free VPN is usually limited on many fronts. It might have speed limits, meaning you won’t be able to use your internet connection’s full speed while the VPN is activated. Aside from that, many free VPNs have data limits. They might, for example, only allow you to protect 2GB of your data traffic per month. You’ll very quickly run out of data when you use your VPN to stream a movie or sports match, for example.
On top of that, unpaid VPNs tend to have small server networks, giving you far less choice between server locations than a premium provider like NordVPN. Finally, free VPNs also often lack a proper support desk, meaning you won’t be able to contact them as easily and quickly when you run into a problem.
The big advantage of free VPNs is that you’ll be able to use them for longer than a 30-day trial period. Even so, a NordVPN free trial will give you all premium features they have to offer. Just remember that with NordVPN you aren’t getting a free trial, but are instead using their 30-day money-back guarantee to use the service for a couple of weeks. You do need to pay for the service ahead of time before you can start using the VPN. Also, if you forget to ask for a refund before the 30 days are up, you’ll be out of luck.
Why You Should Use NordVPN
NordVPN is one of the best services to choose when you’re looking for a trustworthy and effective VPN provider. Some of the benefits NordVPN offers include:
- A zero-logging policy, which means your data will not be stored by NordVPN and your online activities will remain hidden.
- Great security features, including 256-bit AES encryption: this is high-level encryption currently used by governments and the military alike.
- An automatic kill switch that will keep your connection secure even if your VPN connection temporarily drops.
- Up to six simultaneous connections, so you can use this VPN with your entire family and on multiple devices (and it works on all popular operating systems, too).
- Thousands of servers all over the world, allowing you to go online as if you were in the USA, Germany, Japan, or one of countless other countries.
- Specialized servers dedicated to streaming, torrenting, and Tor over VPN.
- Servers that specifically work with streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and Disney+, allowing you to access your account no matter where you are in the world.
- Excellent protection and a large network of servers
- Nice and pleasing application
- No logs
You can trust that NordVPN will honor its risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Some other VPNs might claim to work with a similar system, but don’t actually follow through in practice, for example due to unreachable customer support. NordVPN, however, will give you a refund when asked, essentially giving you a 30-day free trial. You only have to make sure you contact them within the designated time limit.
NordVPN Versus Other Providers
NordVPN isn’t the only successful VPN on the market. Other popular and trustworthy services include ExpressVPN, Surfshark, and CyberGhost. To make sure you pick the one that suits your needs the very best, we’ve compared these VPNs to each other. You can read our results here:
Each of these providers has its own money-back guarantee, allowing you to try out their service. If you’d like to read more about that, make sure to check out these articles:
Are you curious about all the other VPNs you could choose from? Our collection of reviews will tell you everything you need to know.
Make sure to check out our frequently asked questions below if you’re unsure about NordVPN and its risk-free period. Click on a question to view the answer.
NordVPN is a paid service, but they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can try out the service and get a 30-day free trial of NordVPN. Simply create an account, use it, and then get a refund before the money-back period is over. If you’re looking for a completely free VPN instead, we have you covered with our latest guide to the best free VPN options.
Contact customer service and speak to an agent. All you have to do is tell them why you want to cancel and what card you used to sign up for the service. They will cancel your account and refund your money as long as you’re still within the 30-day window. Look at our guide for more information.
Follow these steps to take advantage of NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee:
- Sign up for a NordVPN account.
- Enjoy the service for up to 30 days.
- Cancel your subscription in time by contacting customer support.
If you’d like step-by-step instructions on how to get this NordVPN free trial, click here.
NordVPN doesn’t offer a free version, but it does give you the opportunity for a free trial with their 30-day money-back guarantee. After signing up for their service. You have exactly 30 days to figure out whether it’s a good fit for you before you’re unable to get your money back. You can choose any of the three plan options and still take advantage of the money-back offer. If you’d like to know what NordVPN has to offer in its free trial, check out our review.
Getting a refund from NordVPN is only possible within the 30-day money-back window. Just connect with their customer service team through their website. The easiest way to do so is by using the live chat. Ask customer support to cancel your subscription and give you a refund, and they’ll guide you through the process.