Survivor Series 2022 looks like a can’t-miss WWE event due to the introduction of the WarGames format. Two titles are also on the line at the event, which will be held on Sat, Nov. 26, at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusets, at around 8 PM (ET).
This WWE main event will stream on Peacock TV in the U.S. and on the WWE Network everywhere else around the globe.
However, if you’re traveling outside the U.S., it may prove challenging to watch Survivor Series due to Peacock’s geo-blocking restrictions. Luckily, you can use a VPN to circumvent these restrictions and watch WWE events worldwide:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN provider like NordVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app from the provider’s website.
- Log in to the VPN app using the credentials you created while subscribing.
- Connect to a server in the U.S.
- Head over to the Peacock TV website and purchase a premium subscription priced at $4.99/month. That’s half of what it costs on the WWE Network.
- Find the WWE Survivor Series card on Peacock TV.
- Lap up what promises to be a night of intense and tactical WarGames!
The 36th WWE Survivor Series will be held on Saturday, Nov. 26, 2022, at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusets. Survivor Series is one of WWE’s biggest events of the year, featuring stars from both Raw and SmackDown labels.
Survivor Series is slated to begin at around 8 PM (EST) on Peacock TV in the U.S. and on the WWE Network around the rest of the world.
There’s added excitement over this year’s version due to the introduction of the WarGames format — an untested and high-stakes matchup featuring two teams of between four and six wrestlers battling it out in a cage that spans two WWE rings. This adds an interesting tactical element as teams attempt to establish control over one ring in which they can isolate and punish their opponents.
We’ll see WWE superstars like Sheamus, Kevin Owens and Roman Reigns in the Men’s WarGames, and Bianca Belair, Alexa Bliss, Bayley and Rhea Ripley in the Women’s WarGames.
In addition to the WarGames matches, two WWE titles are also on the line at Survivor Series. Ronda Rousey will defend her SmackDown Women’s belt against Shotzi, while Seth Rollins, Bobbly Lashley, and Austin Theory will battle for the WWE United States Championship in a triple threat match.
Watching Survivor Series if you’re traveling can be an issue as Peacock geo-blocks their live streams based on your location. A virtual private network (VPN) helps circumvent such digital barriers. We’ll show you how you can use a VPN to stream WWE Survivor Series 2022 worldwide!
How to Live Stream WWE Survivor Series 2022 Worldwide
Peacock is the official streaming partner for WWE Survivor Series in the United States. While Peacock is making moves in other countries — like the U.K., Austria, Germany, Italy and Switzerland — WWE content isn’t available in those regions yet. Though it may be in the near future.
The rest of the world can watch WWE Survivor Series on the WWE Network, which costs $9.99 per month.
But watching WWE Survivor Series is cheaper in the U.S. by half, as Peacock’s premium ad tier is only $4.99 a month.
If you’re traveling or living outside the U.S., the Peacock website or app prevents you from streaming Survivor Series. Websites and apps determine that location based on your IP address.
Luckily, you can easily change your IP address and virtual location to one of your choosing using a VPN. When connected to a VPN’s U.S. IP address, geo-restricted sites will give you the go-ahead, no matter where you are. Here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up a VPN and streaming WWE Survivor Series from anywhere!
Step-by-step guide: Stream WWE Survivor Series 2022 Worldwide
- Sign up for a premium VPN service provider. NordVPN is our highest-rated VPN due to it its stellar encryption, fast speeds, and large server network.
- NordVPNOur pickOur pickDeal:Only $2.99 a month for a two-year subscription with a 30-day money-back guarantee!From$2.999.3
- Excellent protection and a large network of servers
- Nice and pleasing application
- No logs
- Download the VPN app on the device you want to watch WWE Survivor Series on. NordVPN has apps for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android.
- Install the VPN app by following the on-screen instructions. This is usually a simple and quick process and doesn’t require specialized knowledge.
- Open the VPN app and log in using the credentials you created when signing up for an account.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Head over to Peacock’s website and purchase a monthly subscription, which is priced at $4.99.
- Find the WWE Survivor Series WarGames page. This should usually be on the home page or right at the top of the sports section.
- Enjoy the tactical yet grueling nature of the WarGames matches!
Note: The WWE Network is an alternative to stream events like Survivor Series, especially in countries where Peacock isn’t available yet. You won’t need a VPN, but a subscription costs $9.99.
Are there any free streams for WWE Survivor Series 2022?
It’s increasingly rare that main events like WWE Survivor Series are available to stream for free. However, there are some unofficial streaming websites you can always check out. Do bear in mind that the quality of content on these websites isn’t the best, and you’ll have to deal with tons of pop-ups on most of them to watch the desired content.
If you can shell out $4.99 a month, we’d strongly urge you to get a Peacock subscription, as it is the best and most authentic way to watch WWE Survivor Series.
Free VPNs and Streaming Survivor Series WarGames
Can you use a free VPN to live stream sports? The short answer is yes, a free VPN can be used to stream WWE Survivor Series. However, you’re unlikely to have a great viewing experience because of the following reasons:
- It’s probably going to be slow: Speeds on free VPNs are usually too slow to stream content in high definition. Your stream is likely to be laggy, regularly freeze up, and buffering times will be long, meaning that you’ll miss out on important action. Feel free to take a look at our list of the best free VPNs to find the fastest, but you might run into the next issue.
- You’ll be pressed for time: Even a casual fan will tell you WWE main events are long. Really long. So you will need a lot of data to watch the entire Survivor Series event. While premium services offer unlimited usage, free VPNs cap the data that’s available to users on a daily/monthly basis. If you want more data, you’ll need to pay anyways. Or sign-up for another free VPN.
- You won’t be able to connect: Streaming sporting events require access to servers based in different countries. You’ll need fast, secure American servers for Peacock, which many “freemium” VPNs reserve for their paid tiers. As an example, NordVPN has more than 1,970 high-speed servers peppered across the U.S. Some free VPNs might have eight or so, which can easily get overloaded.
If you’d rather not spend on a VPN, we’d recommend using NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee to get a free trial. You can purchase a subscription normally and cancel it within 30 days to get a full refund.
WWE Survivor Series WarGames 2022: What to Expect
The spotlight of this year’s Survivor Series is on the two WarGames matches. The Men’s WarGames match will see the feuding factions of the Brawling Brutes (Sheamus, Ridge Holland Butch) and the Bloodline (Roman Reigns, The Usos, Sola Siko, and Sami Zayn) face off.
The bad blood between the two factions has been boiling since mid-October, with a number of brawls inside and outside the ring. The addition of Drew McIntyre and Kevin Owens to the Brawling Brutes for this match only adds to the anticipation.
In the second WarGames match, the Women in WWE factions led by Bianca Belair and Bayley will attempt to put a decisive end to their rivalry. Belair and Bayley have faced each other multiple times for the Raw Women’s Championship, with Bianca emerging successful in their most recent bouts.
Their teammates, namely Alexa Bliss and Asuka for Belair and Dakota Kai and Iko Sky for Bayley, have fought each other for WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships. Bayley’s team, which goes by the name of Damage CTRL, has recruited Nikki Kross and Rhea Ripley for this match, while Mia Yim has joined Belair’s squad. The fifth member of Bianca Belair’s team is yet to be revealed.
There are three other fights on the Survivor Series card, and all of them promise to be absolute barnburners. Ronda Rousey defends her tag as the baddest woman alive as she defends her title against Shotzi.
Three of the WWE’s heaviest hitters, in Bobby Lashley, Seth Rollins and Austin Theory, will compete in a triple-threat match for the United States Championship.
AJ Styles and Finn Balor are also scheduled to battle it out in a Singles match, though everyone expected their teams, the OC and the Judgement Day, to play some role in the match’s outcome.
WWE Survivor Series 2022: Full Card
|The Brawling Brutes (Sheamus, Ridge Holland, Butch) w/ Kevin Owens and Drew McIntyre vs. the Bloodline (Roman Reigns, The Usos, Sola Siko, and Sami Zayn)||WarGames Match|
|Bianca Belair, Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Mia Yim, and TBA vs. Damage CTRL (Bayley, Dakota Kai, and Iyo Sky) w/ Nikki Kross and Rhea Ripley||Women’s WarGames Match|
|Ronda Rousey (C) vs. Shotzi||Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship|
|Seth Rollins (C) vs. Bobbly Lashley vs. Austin Theory||Triple-threat match for the WWE United States Championship|
|AJ Styles w/ The O.C. (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson) vs. Finn Balor w/The Judgment Day (Damian Priest and Dominik Mysterio)||Singles match|